If you prefer a quick version, just add the cranberries for the ghosts’ eyes and mouth and place the bananas on a flat surface. They will look really cute either way..
Write a review
- 3 bananas, cut in half
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Coconut flakes
- Dried cranberries
- Wooden ice cream sticks, cut in half
- Insert an ice cream stick into the cut side of a banana half. Brush banana with OJ and roll in coconut flakes.
- Press two raisins into banana as eyes.
- Place bananas on flat plate lined with parchment or wax paper and chill in the fridge.