Traditional Italian Bruschetta
This dish is a classic Italian appetizer. It stands and falls with the quality and tastiness of the tomatoes. You have to find juicy, organic, ripe tomatoes. Basically, you can use any type of tomato as long as they taste delicious.
Write a review
- 1/2 baguette, sliced
- 1 Handful super ripe and tasty cocktail tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a small bowl mix together tomatoes, parsley and olive oil.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Rub the garlic halves with the cut side onto the breads.
- Spoon some of the tomatoes mixture onto the breads.
- Arrange them on a plate and serve.