You can use this easy but delicious recipe as a dip or a spread. I often use it as an hors d’œuvre when we have omnivore guests (doesn’t that sound really weird? ..omnivore guests..) because the dip tastes like a tuna mixture and they all love it!
Write a review
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 stick of celery
- 1 tbsp yellow onion, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl mash chickpeas with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Adjust taste to your liking.