Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
In summer, I love to whip up cold soups as an appetizer or even as a main dish with some other side dishes. They are refreshing and packed with nutrients. Plus, I can hide an avocado in the soup for my son, who doesn’t like to eat them (as long as he knows that he is eating them!). Try combining this soup with my delicious mango peach salsa and corn chips.
- 2 large or 4 small cucumbers, peeled
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 scallions, green and white part, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, washed and torn
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 tbsp)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Throw all ingredients in a blender together with 1/2 cup of filtered water and blend until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour and served chilled.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.