Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are made from a very basic, easy to make, dough and are spiced up with dried cranberries and white dairy free chocolate chips- go easy on them, even a small amount of chips goes a long way and will add just this extra bit of sweetness to them.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2/3 cup date paste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp white or dark whole- wheat flour
- 1/2 cup whole spelt flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Handful of white vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375F (170C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine the apple sauce, date paste, vanilla and flax seed mixture. Mix well.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and the cranberries.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes. Take them out and let them cool off.