Creamy Vanilla Coconut Pudding
I have attached a link to wikihow to show you how to open a young thai coconut in case you have never done it before. It really isn’t hard at all and the kids and I absolutely enjoy to whack them open.
This hole should definitely be bigger and as you can see I had a pretty hard time getting a nice and clean cut!
- 1 cup fresh coconut meat, from one young Thai coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh coconut water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or more to taste
- Pinch of fine sea salt (optional)
- In a high speed blender process all ingredients until they are very smooth and creamy.