Write a review
- 1 1/2 acorn squash, peeled and cut in 1" pieces
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small or 1/2 large sweet potato
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 fresh sage leaves (or 1 tsp dried sage)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large heavy pot, bring veggie broth to a boil. Add vegetables, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, sage and ginger and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pure in a blender or with an immersion mixer until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.