Bloody Raw Witches’ Fingers
For all fans of raw food- or if you have to quickly throw something together- here is a delicious non bake version of witch fingers.
Bloody Raw Witches' Fingers
Write a review
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- 3/4 almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
For the fingernails
- 10 activated blanched almond halves (soak nuts in hot water for 10 minutes, then peel)
For the "blood"
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp honey
- Place all ingredients for the dough in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Roll a "finger- sized" portion with your hands into a long roll. leave the knuckles slightly thicker and thin out the parts in between.
- For the nails press down the end of the finger to form a bed for the fingernail and place an almond halve on it.
- For the blood puree raspberries and honey and apply around the base of the fingers.