Vegetable, Lemon and Herb Cream Cheese Bagel
Only a few ingredients mixed together in a bowl, spread on a fresh bagel…so simple yet so delicious! Unfortunately, here on the Gold Coast bagels are hard to find and most of the time we have to substitute them.
Chopped Vegetables & Herbs Cream Cheese Bagel
Write a review
- 1 (227g) vegan cream cheese (homemade-- see recipe-- or store bought)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1/8 tsp lemon zest
- 1 garlic, pressed through garlic press
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bagels, toasted or your favorite type of bread
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread on bagels or toasted long fermented sourdough bread slices.