I use hummus in veggie wraps or as a dip. Try to blend it with sun- dried tomatoes instead of parsley for a different version.
Homemade Lemon Parsley Hummus
- 3/4 cup cashews, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1 1/2- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 organic lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp hulled tahini
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container up to 1 week.