This recipe is a classic example of the delicious Italian cuisine. Its tastiness lies in its simplicity and the freshness and quality of its ingredients.
As you might have seen, the rocket salad is missing on the breads…it was not on my shopping list and hence was not bought. That is exactly the reason why I added a shopping list to the meal plans that I post!
- Fresh crispy dark bread, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, halved
- 1 can of while beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- A handful of rocket leaves
- In a bowl squish the beans with a fork.
- Add salt, pepper, rosemary and mix well.
- Toast bread slices and rub the top with garlic halves.
- Spoon bean mixture on bread slices and top with rocket salad.