Overnight Oats With Cinnamon, Blueberries, Banana and Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk or oat milk
- 1/2 banana, cut in slices
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or slightly thawed
- Maple syrup
- The night before, combine oats, cinnamon and salt in a small pot.
- Add water until oats are covered. Cover and let sit overnight.
- In the morning stir in milk and warm up oat meal if desired.
- Scoop oatmeal in bowls, top with fruits, sprinkle with chia seeds and drizzle maple syrup on top.