Refreshing Green Juice
Juices are very easy to make as long as you don’t mind cleaning up the juicer afterwards. Juices and smoothies have been very trendy for some time but keep in mind that nothing is better than eating the whole fruits and vegetables. Juicing eliminates most of the important fiber and smoothies are usually loaded with sweetness. On and off though, these drinks provide you with a lot of micro nutrients wrapped up in a delicious drink. Green juices are especially refreshing drinks.
You might think that I used Photoshop to intensify the green color of the juice..well, I didn’t. It has the most beautiful natural green.
- 2 organic green bell peppers, core removed
- 2 organic green apples, halved
- 2 cucumbers, cut in big chunks
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- Wash vegetables in cut in big chunks.
- Process in high speed blender until smooth.
- Add more lime juice to taste.
- Pour over ice and serve ice cold.