You have to whip up a dessert in no- time? It’s hot outside and everybody needs something chilled to cool off? Someone is in desperate need for a healthy sweet treat?… NO PROBLEM! This dairy free ice cream take about 10 minutes to make (Take away five minutes to thaw the banana chunks). Feel free to garnish the ice cream with fresh fruits, raw cacao nibs or chia seeds.
- 2 bananas, frozen in chunks
- 1/4 cup almond or rice milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Let the bananas slightly thaw for a few minutes.
- In a high speed blender puree all ingredients. Add more milk if needed.
- Serve right away or store in the freezer in a closed container.