Kale chips was the very first recipe I tried after we had switched to a plant based diet. The chips were so good that the kids were fighting over them. They are still one of their favorite snacks.
Crispy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of kale
- Salt, black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash kale leaves under cold water. Cut out stems and thicker branches. Tear leaved into bite seized pieces.
- Place leaves in a bowl, add remaining ingredients and massage them into the kale with your hands.
- Spread out the leaves on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from oven, place in a bowl and serve.